Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hello people!
I feel happy, but.. Contradicting.

Today, upon reaching the hall, the national anthem was over.
I was late! But I didnt get detention :(

Okay, blur sotong & I bluetoothed each other!
We're able to reach one another cos we're within 1 metre.
Ha ha, I can reach it cos Im sitting at the back too :)

:)

Today was just a pretty much fine day,
& my phone's battery goes flat, fast.
Have to charge it evernight x\

Liang ge da xiao jie(s) :D

Today's meeting was pretty much dry,
nothing to do except THINK!
I think I would have died of boredom already.
Ha ha :)

Black & white.

Pardon me for being super restless nowadays,
not being high, crazy & stuffs.
There's just been alot of on-goings now, bad.

-Long crap removed, sorry to who-so-ever concerned :/-

No comments: